View Single Post
# 13 05-11-2003 , 09:56 PM
Well, I CERTAINLY(93.30%) KNOW I WONT LIKE IT user added image (at least on the story level)... yet im 100% sure ill be seeing the most hyped movie of all time on the most hyped and exagerated media that non-digital-celluloid can offer... its one of those funny contradictions...

Here normal cinema costs 5.5/6€, Imax costs 10€... A drink on a nightclub is on the 6 to 10€ range... so ill stick with beer to compensate user added image

The second new SW movie was better than the frist(and the holy trilogy is the frist one, not this money pulleruser added image... Im looking forward to Anakin loosing its hand and going bad, toughuser added image...)
On cinema im pretty much omnivorous so i enjoy almost any range of it... Blockbusters are as good as cineverité or Dogma to me...you can enjoy and learn from both...

And you wont tell me that both of you wont see Matrix3 6 months later(and then every 3 monts mor or less in one channel or another...) when you just are zapping tv and stumble over it...

PD.Witchy: No!. Oh!, you PickyOneuser added image... You have lower life expentancy because youre well over thirties and im on my early twenties...user added image (and it was a joke, user added imageyou dinosauruser added imageuser added image just in case you didnt caught it...) Life expectancy in half of the world doesnt have nothing to do with opinions...

As you can read on my title im eclectic and nihilist (and atheist) and proud of it, I dont have the need to have pseuso beliefs, i have zero faith and only believe what has a reasonable probability of being true (subtle "matiz"(hue?) here)...
I would like to be able to say i apply the scientifc method on my beliefs(but i cant do so...yet i try to use Reason on all my acts)
(time ago a gal left me: "why?" "cause youre so... so... reasonable!..." (yes, she said reasonabe, not rational) Heh, at the moment she said she was confused... when she knew exacly how i were going to feel for the next 5 min of conversation!, minute to minute, word after word...).... (hey DarkW how youre going?user added image)

Last edited by dragonfx; 05-11-2003 at 10:18 PM.