View Single Post
# 5 20-01-2004 , 03:40 PM
well im actually interested on both turistical and non turistical, but the turistical are easy to find on a tourists guide (which ill be buying soonuser added image)so... anyways about the turistical ones... most of the places you name ive heared about, but not camden town whats interesting there?
Not sure if ill finally go there after amsterdam (money/time/bed problems) but one crazy idea i had is visiting all the places from the comic "From hell" user added image

Do you mean that if i go to london i can visit you at framestore without problems? Here when i did practices and visited friends on some big ad and movie postproduction facilities it was like trying to visit fort knox... security guards, magnetic cards and all the stuff...user added image

Ultra: yeah saw that movie here at Imax-Madrid too...cool. Im still waiting to see a good content movie on Imax3d format, tough...

Twisted: yeah, is not probable that i could afford a turistical trip to US soon... But it doesnt matters, i would like to know about all those places scattered arround the world that when you live there youre proud of calling yours. Do you have pictures?

Last edited by dragonfx; 20-01-2004 at 03:51 PM.