View Single Post
# 7 17-11-2007 , 01:23 AM

Originally posted by gster123
Liking the concept man, looks great, to me its got a bit of the dodge viper in there, might just be the angle of the pic but I would probaly have made the front a bit longer/back shorter, but then agin its a concept so its personal pref!

The wires look nice and clean, I really need to do a car model, not done one for ages!

The Jag emblem looks good, not too sure about its positioning though, kinda breaks up the flow of the body so to speak, maybe give it one of the standard round ones and leave that to the boot area??

As I say its looking real good, looking forward to seeing how you develop it!

thanks , well the original has a viper style front end, or should i say the viper has a E Type front end user added image, long hood user added image

i have made the back end shorter then the original and made the cockpit larger to fit todays larger persons (*hides*)

the emblem on the sides are there to brake the large amount of metal on the side of the car and i didnt like the hole to much

so for todays update.

more work on the emblems made the face for the front, it took 2 hours and its not perfect, but its small.

user added image

the wire.

user added image

C&C Please

My Website
PROUDLY SOUTH AFRICAN