View Single Post
# 107 11-03-2006 , 01:17 AM
Subscriber
I don't think the art of model making will ever be lost. the plastic kits for planes and stuff we all got as kids, well we all know that there are elderly folk who do this as a near religion and display them proudly at home. And seriously beautiful there are. That's where it all started wasn't it?

some of the sets on Kong were miniatures and some to scale, that movie is a fine piece of mixed media; digital convergence gets its hands dirty while digging in the dirt. Every known piece of technical wizardry went into that., plus some serious model making.

And I'm here, I gotta learn this, I gotta learn that, ... this app, that app, Jesus at this rate I'll learn nothing...

next I want to learn Camerra, and I haven't even barely scratched at photo shop?? This world, it's competitive and.., more, more more, ... is anyone else feeling the pressure.

Like Tim, i don't want to work washing dishes all my life or working behind a sandwich bar, all noble jobs but I just would like something more rewarding. . I'm running to learn things that get dated every few months, chasing my tail..??

I think I'll take a few deep breathes.

Tim would you prefer a to make a well constructed plastic kit of your star-ship or to do a great job with it on Maya. Irrelevant questions maybe but..???

take it easy and life will be easy