View Single Post
# 18 27-08-2008 , 11:53 AM
Subscriber
Yup, and the D-key is only a toggle, which is okay too.

Pressing the D-key momentarily switches to the pivot reposition function, but returns to normal as soon as you let go of the D-key. It's great for fine-tuning the position of the pivot without having to let go of the mouse to invoke the Home key or move your left hand from its home position and reach across the keyboard.

Some keystroke combinations make you go, "what?" don't they? We pride ourselves on faster computers with greater capacities, enabling larger tasks but lose the time saved — and then some— performing inferior routines.

But I certainly don't waste time lamenting the fact that my keyboard has NEVER had a Print Screen function key. Nor would I call Apple to ask if my keyboard had an Insert key when every thread of my being tells me there isn't one!

Windows PC have their priorities straight, that's for sure. I'm envious they have a key devoted to the task of screen dumps! user added image

Yo! Dubai, Maya tech support is your friend. But as soon as you tell them your a Mac you get the phone equivalent of the thousand-meter stare and you'll swear the line went dead. Just assure them, your not here to complicate their lives, or give them an aneurism.

If you have any more Mac-related questions, feel free to pm me.