View Single Post
# 9 23-09-2002 , 03:23 PM
Subscriber
hey guys!

I'm new to all this forum stuff so if i've done anything wrong, let me know!

Nem, you've inspired me to get in touch with my old mate and fellow Kiwi, Richard!!

You say your GF didnt like her - can I maybe open a can of worms and suggest its her insecurity as your mates a girl?? Trust me, if you'd even thought of your mate as more than a friend for even a second, your GF wouldve picked up on it. I had feelings for Richard I hid so bleedin' well and someone I knew for 2 minutes got that I did! We humans are crap at hiding stuff!

I hate seeing people sad, and as our Handsome Administrator says, it will get better - and hey, if your such good mates, you'll have her number and address to keep in touch with, eh.!

I'm new to the 3D world (in sales @ the mo - uurrgh but makes money - just starting to fulfill a dream of mine since 14yrs old) and I just want to say to everyone that I thinks its sooooo cool how people out there just GIVE their "secrets" away!! Free tutorials and stuff!! For someone like me, starting off me own back (alot friends in the job helps!!) these have been invaluable.

Handsome, I mean Kevin - I started on the hand this weekend (didnt see the light of day til I had to get up this morning!) and something I was stuck on from the Help in maya, your tutorial sorted in 5 mins!!

user added image :banana: