View Single Post
# 1 13-08-2009 , 06:46 AM

Video Problem Related to Maya

ok, i'm been out of this forum for quite a long time and now i'm back here... with a problem, that is! here in my part of the globe, Asia (I'm from Nepal), most of the computers are assembled as they are cheaper, unlike the european n other countries...... I too have an assembled one and am currently using a core 2 duo E8400 processor with Intel G41 mother board and 2 GB DDR2 RAM. i still don't have any graphics card (except for onboard one). I recently bought this system, esp for MAYA n other 3D programs. I did install it and all but it won't run in this system!!!!! It crashes the moment splash screen goes off and the main window comes! the error generated is "Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable error". i've tried installing new "C++ ... 2008 " version but to no avail. i've asked the vendor to fix it, but they too are not being able to solve it. i know this is not a 'troubleshooting' website, but i hope someone might be able to help me....
its the same for XSI 7 and Zbrush but 3Ds Max runs well. other softwares like Adobe Photoshop and Aftereffects, works well too....