View Single Post
# 7 20-11-2008 , 07:49 AM
well I create particles and than I select the particles and shift select my own geo balls (polygon balls) than particle -instanter or replacement, in this way all particles turn to this balls or any other shape that you want to replace with, could be a car or building as well, it is going to be replace with the particles,

but now it is looks good and bouncing good as well, but how the balls they are going to stick to the logo(circle) that is the question. because now i can not key ball(particles) 1 by 1,

any idea guys, I dont want do manually 1 by 1 key frame every balls, it is to hard take alot of time and stress,

well about the copy they key of one of them and paste the key to the others (that is what mr hammer says) it is not going to work, because the balls has to end up all on different position. if it is just jumping or bouncing yes it is works, but when they turn to this shape no .

any more idea guys?
remember this technique has been used in sony bavaria tv commercials, it is amazing dynamic effect.
but sony Bavaria they used millions real balls to create this effects, they could use maya easily, imagine how did they clean up all the balls?