View Single Post
# 29 19-04-2006 , 09:03 PM

Originally posted by hulkis2001
It doesn't matter what we believe in, as long as each and everyone of us do the right thing. That's what really matters.

See, that's what I think is wrong. As long as we all do what's right. So... there is no God, let's say. Then who makes the rules? Who establishes what is "right" and what is "wrong"? Can you tell me? Can government tell you? Then, who tells them? They tell eachother. But they will always disagree on something. That is because what they decide isn't allways what EVERYONE decides.

Therefore there will allways be disagreement- unless there is an ultimate lawgiver- God.

Now all i have to ask is, how come you believe in God when you can't even see him or him even showing a sign of his existen? I just want your opinions that's all. I want to know the reason behind it.user added image [/B]

Ok, there is no God. Explain me this- can you rise from the dead? I HIGHLY doubt it. But, if you insist you can, can I go and beat the crap out of you, then nail you to a cross and sticking a spear between your ribs?

Ok, that happened about 1975 years ago (Jesus died at around 33 years of age).

So, what about miracles. I know- you will deny them first chance you get.

How do you explain a person with terminal colon cancer getting instsntly well, with the cancer completly leaving them? Or, howabout a person that is dead, proclaimed dead, but comes back? How about dying people- they claim to see loved ones.

Ok- I don't care if this makes my reputation go down - I stand up for what I think is right.

You know who God really is? US! Yeah, we are God. But we are God only if we're "ONE". Do you see where i'm going? If every human on this planet learn to coperate, respect each others, help each others and work together, puting our races and colors aside.

The only way that could happen is if we all were perfect. unfortunatly, we are not all "good" on the inside. We all have sinful natures. Some people are really close to being perfect (like mother Teresa), but the only way they manage to do that is by obeying God's commandments.

Sadly half the world has gone crazy. Actually most of us has. Now days it's all about money, power, oil.....ect. [/B]

our sinful natures- none of us is born "good".

No way in hell Bush is good and no way in hell terrorists are good. Good people don't fight. [/B]

I don't say that. Bush claims he is a Christian, but, honestly I disagree.

Live the life you love, love the life you live