View Single Post
# 42 14-06-2006 , 11:22 PM
The Maya Mountain
this is an old one, so you guys probably heard it but whatever. user added image

A pirate ship was sailing the seven seas when the man in the crow's nest yells down, "Enemy ship up ahead, Captain!"

The captain looks to his first mate and says, "Bring me my red shirt!"

The first mate wonders why the captain would want to worry about what he's wearing now, right before they're about to go into battle, but he figures, fine and goes and gets the captain his red shirt. The captain puts it on and they go into battle.

The battle was long and bloody, but the captain led his men bravely and they took the ship without losing one man.

A week later, the man in the crow's nest yells down, "Enemy ship up ahead, Captain!"

The captain again looks to his first mate and says, "Bring me my red shirt!"

The first mate runs and grabs the red shirt, thinking that it worked last time, might as well play along. Sure enough, after the captain puts on the shirt, they are able to take the ship without losing anyone!

Finally the first mate asks the captain, "Sir, why did you ask for your red shirt before we go into battle?"

The captain replies, "In case I'm ever shot or wounded, the men won't see the blood and they will continue to fight for me!"

Just then the man in the crow's nest yells down, "Captain, there's an entire FLEET of enemy ships up ahead and closing in fast!"

The captain turns to the first mate and says, "Bring me my brown pants..."

user added image

-Mike
The Maya Toolbelt