View Single Post
# 21 12-02-2004 , 06:16 AM
Subscriber
A man went out to the countryside after losing his Million-dollar business because his psychiatrist thought it would be a good Idea for him to go away for a while, so after a few days in the county he thought sense he had a little money left he would start a farm, So the man went out and got all the animals for his farm but, after a few days went by he noticed that his chickens weren’t laying any eggs? So he went to the neighboring Farmer and asked what the problem would be.

The Farmer asked if the man had a rooster?

The man said no.

The farmer said I have this one Rooster that will whip those hens in shape in no time but the problem is that if you don’t catch him after he’s done with the hens, the Dam thing will screw every thing in sight.

The man laughed, your kidding right?

The Farmer said No,,, I keep him locked up in this here Cage.

The Man looked and saw the Rooster bouncing off the walls in the cage and said well,,, I guess I have no choice and takes the cage with the Rooster.

The man walks into the chicken coop and says this place should hold him, so he opens up the cage and lets out the Rooster,,

Sure enough as soon as the gate opened up the Rooster Nails all 40 Hen with in 10 minutes and the Man is Justin shock by the quickness of this animal, so he tries to get the rooster back into the cage with no luck. With his last attempt he accidentally fell on the coops door opening it up and the Rooster escapes.,,, By the time the man gets on his two legs the Rooster had all ready Nailed his dog/cat/tractor/ and so on…

The Man say’s,, wow by this time tomorrow morning he will dead of exhaustion.
So knowing that he wouldn’t be able to catch the thing he went into the house to see what the morning would bring..

So that morning the went out side and look around for the Rooster but saw a few buzzards flying around off in the distance so the man walked over in that direction and saw the rooster laying on the ground motionless, The walked over to the Rooster yelling I knew you’d kill your self you Dumb ass bird.

At that time the Rooster picks his head up and says,,SSsshhhhh,,, their getting Closer.

Sorry for the long story. user added image