Thread: help
View Single Post
# 2 17-04-2005 , 11:08 PM
Subscriber
Umm, i not sure I 100% understand your problem, but I will try. First off, for your different veiws and not being able to see them, try to press the 5 and six keys on your keyboard. While you have selected the view (ie top,side,front). If you cant find out how to view the different views just press the spacebar. It should bring up a default four view. If it dosen't just go to Panel->Saved Layouts->Four View. Then as for your next problem with the vertexes, watch how kurt does it. I think he selects his original geometry(before it is ever manipulated, like his primitives) and goes to the channel box(In the top right, by default, and is the one with the green and purple squares in it, DIRECTLY ABOVE THE TRASH CAN). (cant think of the hotkey, someone feel free to help me out) Then inside of the channel box select your inputs for the object, "MakeNurbSphere", "MakeNurbCone",etc. Then look at the options you can choose. If you follow what Kurt says about the spans and sections you should be just fine. The higher the spans and stuff, the more the vertexes.

And I think I forgot to mention how to return to a view. All you do is press spacebar again to bring up the four view and then select the type of view you want to maximize and when it is highlighted press spacebar again.

-Sorry if this is not much help, but atleast I tried. If you wait a while a mod or someone really smart will come to your rescue.

Last edited by alienscience; 17-04-2005 at 11:26 PM.