View Single Post
# 10 07-09-2006 , 10:13 PM
Subscriber
Pyramid head is supposed to be an embodiment of the Main character from Silent Hill Two's, Sexual and physical frustration following the death of his wife.. ITs basically a nightmarish physical embodiement of his pain, both MEntal and physical, The pyramid is there to keep you and i Guessing, as to weather oor not, its actually the main character behind the mask, or if its some ghastly manifestation of him twisted with the new reality..

Though, there was a cameo apperance of Pyramid head in a slightly different form in one of the 6 different endings of the origional Silent Hill game, i only saw that one once, so i dont really remmeber much about it or how it tied in..

Model is looking good, Not sure about all the little bumps all over the pyramid, i dont recall that in the movie or the game..though i do se them on your reference... .Could just be me remembering wrong.. I havent seen the movie in months, the weekend it was released so..

Ironic, i'd thougth of doing this character when i finish wiht the FAlcon in a few weeks.. Suppose i'll pick another one.. maybe a Big boobed nurse or something..

I look foward to seeing this progress man
G

Follow My Business
On The Web!
Or
On Facebook!