View Single Post
# 4 04-02-2009 , 06:46 AM
Subscriber
i'm not sure i'm getting it...
what's this about transformers 2 super bowl? (i should probably avoid noting that i don't know what a super bowl is, isn't it a baseball thing?)

i haven't seen any GI Joe movie trailer simply because of the name (i prefer toys that do something like lego and transformers)

if that's a totally awesome picture of ravage does that mean soundwave, laserbeak, and rumble will appear? i'll assume they wont be a tape deck and casette tape in the next movie...

i have say though, that the first transformers movie could have been more.....transformer-like and less.... all-the-bad-guys-die-without-us-even-knowing-anything-about-them
more decepticons-who-actually-talk and more starscream-scheming-and-bickering-with-megatron and less humans-have-weapons-that-can-kill-decepticons
...seriously, i was told that starscream and megatron would argue with each other but all there was was a 'you have failed me again starscream'

it did have its awesome and funny moments though

that's a "Ch" pronounced as a "K"

Computer skills I should have:
Objective C, C#, Java, MEL. Python, C++, XML, JavaScript, XSLT, HTML, SQL, CSS, FXScript, Clips, SOAR, ActionScript, OpenGL, DirectX
Maya, XSI, Photoshop, AfterEffects, Motion, Illustrator, Flash, Swift3D