Thread: yoda
View Single Post
# 34 09-03-2007 , 05:29 PM
Maniacal boy king of Babylon
I agree with al of you guys so there's no argument there, i wanted to put some grey hairs on him, but it was already very late like 1 o'clock in the evening/ night and the alarmclock is set to 6 o'clock so needless to say it was to late to be doing that. it would also mean that i would rush it and f#ck it all up.
I personally don't think he looks to flat, but i agree that he looks to fat, i think that this is easily solved by pulling the vertices around the cheekbone down and back, to get that skinny look.
The aging part could in my opinion be solved by pulling down the lower eyelid and make it more oval.
then make the browridge more arched, the grey hair would obviously help of course.
then there are the aging/ liver-spots on the top of his head(see attached image), i think i'm going to solve that by using a layered shader
And the last part to make yoda older is something i don't know how to do for sure and that is the dimples around his cheekbone and on his upperlip, i think i will model it because i suck bigtime in texturing let alone painting one by hand in photoshop.
in time i want to improve my skill in texturing, but at the moment my texturingskill isn't good enough to make something that realistic, so there you have it i'm not perfect :lol:

Attached Thumbnails