View Single Post
# 6 12-01-2005 , 09:45 AM
Subscriber
Ok...

Right, for starters you need your video footage to be in a sequence of files that LIVE can read, I usually use a sequence of tiffs at 1024 * 778 resolution (I use a higher res if I need sharper detail).

Under the setup menu, under full res image browse to the directory where your sequence of images are, select the first one and ok. THis will now load your image sequence into LIVE. To the left of the screen, select the box that says 'cache', and increase the cache size so that it covers the number of frames in your sequence. Go back to the setup main menu. You now need to setup your filmback and aspect ratio so that it all works properly. (Sorry if I'm going too fast).

These settings are dependant on what you have filmed your sequence with. At work, I use the following settings, as it is for film size sequences:

Predefined filmbacks: 35mm full aperture
Film aperture: 0.967 * 0.735
DEvice aspect ratio: 1.316

I'm afraid I can't really help you too much with these as I don't know what you have filmed. You could try the above settings. The box next to 'ready to track' will go green when the settings are all done correctly. Your now ready to track, so simply select from the menu on the left 'Track' to change to the tracking menu.

This should set you up nicely.

Any more probs, don't hesitate to ask.

LisaG user added image

When in doubt......smile!

https://www.x-menthelaststand.com/