View Single Post
# 1 08-09-2009 , 05:12 PM
The Maya Mountain

Supervillain Challenge Winners!

Congrats and thank you to all who participated in the challenge! We had some, admittedly, unconventional entries this time around. Most of the submissions weren't your average comic book supervillain like I anticipated, but that's ok! Creativity still abounded! Sorry for no prize this time, but I hope you wear your winning badges proudly!

Without further ado... in reverse order!

Winners!
-----------

user added image
3rd Place

bigtommyb

user added image

Congrats! You made some very nice details and I appreciated that it was an original character! Nice job with the energy FX too! The pose is a bit stiff and, while I'm happy that it is textured, the textures seem a little bland overall. I do like the overall presentation thought! Nice job!

user added image
2nd Place

gster123

user added image

Congratulations in tieing for first place with the public opinion poll! You obviously put a lot of effort into your Mr. Burns and it shows. I like the touch of realistic skin details with the classic cartoon shape of this iconic character. Nice job with the hair as well!

user added image
1st Place

s2-speedy

user added image

I had to say I love the facial expression and pose of your devil character! It really brings it to life and gives him a spot-on attitude. Nice presentation as well! Congrats on the win!

Congrats again everyone! The new Challenge will be posted shortly!

-Mike
The Maya Toolbelt