View Single Post
# 1 20-04-2008 , 05:38 AM

fbx exports help

I'm doing a few fbx exports and getting errors.

my output window is generic.

(kFailure): Unexpected Internal Failure: (kFailure): Unexpected Internal Failure
(kFailure): Unexpected Internal Failure: (kFailure): Unexpected Internal Failure

the warning window shows.

Unable to find the bind pose for : / character_Joints / Hips / Spine. No bind poses in the hierarchy containing the object will be exported.
Unable to find the bind pose for : / character_Joints / Hips / Spine / Spine1. No bind poses in the hierarchy containing the object will be exported.

and much more joints....

I get this after my rigging was complete.

Anyone have a thought.

::also I see the fbx exporter does not support constraints correctly. Is there an exporter or plugin that would allow this? I have a lot of options but need something other then MB or MA.

Last edited by ulaoulao; 20-04-2008 at 04:30 PM.