View Single Post
# 26 10-02-2011 , 09:32 PM
Lifetime Member
bahahahah you guys are great.

James Bond guns TD? you know a couple of 50 cal that pop up in the front and maybe a small rocket pod popping up in the rear...LOL...nah she is a racer...

To be honest TD I wasnt going to join...after the last 3 months with Civil drawings and design, now I have been hit with the Lanscape/Artwork designs and Im back in the crap...I havent really wanted to touch Maya for over a month, spending all day redesigning stuff...when I get home after 13 hours mate I just couldnt be bothered. As this seemed simple enough I have forced myself really...but yes you are correct, no stress, no road or pipe levels to worry about and I dont have 10-20 people relying on me to peg stuff out for them. I can grab a beer and sit down an relax in a way...Im going to do art classes at the end of the year...something I have always wanted to do, brush up on my drawing skills. The wife is already calling ma an 'arty farty' LOL...she doesnt understand the relaxing nature of art and Maya as well, it takes my mind off of the tedious Surveying...if only briefly, and cheers mate I like the newer design too.

Yeh stwert how did you bloody know??? I was actually going to give it a Deep Purple irradescent look or just plain gloss!!! Im going to check out some colour schemes on the weekend.

cheers bullet

bullet1968

"A Darkness at Sethanon", a book I aspire to model some of the charcters and scenes