Thread: Revolver
View Single Post
# 26 03-04-2007 , 01:42 AM
Subscriber
guess, strider doesn't have a mac and didnt see the whole project got scrapped?? anyway, I thought we helped kinddogofwar decide what to get?? nothing wrong with helping anyone (I dont know how anyone could take me seriously at all anyway, for me SM is a place I like to come to, help a bit and have a bit of a joke, get some advice.., not to make trouble)

anyway, yea mine is a mac blah blah .., I Mac..,amazingly fast balh blah 24 something.., blah blah and so quiet.., too,as for converting.., It thought the whole thing a bit of a joke as people are so sick of the mac b;ah blah war.., I didnt think anyone could take it seriously. I have both (two Pcs and a mac actually) anyway so how could I covert anyone to anything.., wouldn't want to wouldnt try.., but if someone asks my opinion.., well its what your used to and why do you need it for.., and get a mac LOL just joking!

25 years of macs.., man thats going through a lot of ups and downs with them, a dedicated follwer, understandably too. my hat off to yu

cheers dude

how anyone could get upset over 'what computer..?.., I'll never know'

I dont mind being ignored bu some people anyway.., you haven't lived until you've been ignored LOL

cheersuser added image

dont worry about strider.., hes always grumpy :bandit:

take it easy and life will be easy