View Single Post
# 3 19-09-2005 , 04:56 PM
Subscriber
Sorry i wasn't able to reply right away since the internet was down all weekend at my dorm. Thanks a lot for taking the time to help me with this.

I am just curious since I come from a traditional animation background. On the key frames, on traditional animation frame 1 would be let's say when the explosion starts and then the extreme (which is the last key) would be 150. Well I know it's the world of 3-d animation things work diferently,I am just curious that then at frame 21 the setting going back to 0 when just one frame before it was 120 ,based on traditional animation perspective, wouldn't that make it then go back to it's original pose?

Dynamics is pretty cool, but i need to take more time and understand how it works, so I'll continue with the tutorial and keep trying and see what happens. Thanks a lot again for reading and I am looking forward to starting your next 6 part tutorials. ^_^

I'll post my final results to show how everything worked out. By the way, I was Rolling , when you said "maya doesn't have a create dinosaur button yet"

"It is Difficult to understand the universe if you only study one planet"
-Miyamoto Musashi-