View Single Post
# 27 19-04-2006 , 06:39 PM
Subscriber
Ok now to put this forum post back on track. First off I see a lot of holes in your story. If you believe in God and are a Christian, then he made the earth 5,000 years ago, not enough time to create any modern technology that we have today. If we were looking for such advancements (And we Have) we would be finding it in Africa according to scientist, but we haven’t, that’s because the people back then were to busy attending to their masters and worshiping them. People back then did not have the mental capacity to be as smart as we are today.

Now about the Ice age. This statement blows the theory of God out of the way because of the time frame. Scientist have found with fact that this took place over millions of years ago from carbon dating and from ice cores and fossils. So it would be hard to make any kind of technological advancement in that time frame.

Now as for your Nuke Hypothesis,, Man you should become a SiFi writer, cause that story is way out there. I mean like L.Ron Hubbert stuff. With out any way to prove such a theory, this might sound a little odd. If a person could be as advanced as you said that this person could go thru different dimensions, then what would keep him from going back in time to stop the war from even happening? Your theory don’t hold water..

If it weren’t for the dark ages, we would be more advanced then what we are. Over 8 hundred years in that time frame if any one was to make any kind of technological advancement would be considered of hearsay and burned as a witch. So we putted along as we did till this day.user added image

Thats just my take on ituser added image