View Single Post
# 5 01-04-2011 , 12:52 AM
Lifetime Member
Well I am a PS man, had them all but stopped before the PS3 came out...@ $750 for it and the fact I use the lappy at work anyway...lappy is good enough...I prefer the PC now tweety...funny you talk about the PC controls...coming from a console the old PS...I HATED the PC to start with...but now I cant bloody use the PS...the kids have ALMOST got me in Mortal Kombat and Tekken because Im a keyboard boy now....LOL, using the PS controller is bloody painful!!!!

TBH I think in 12 months or so the consoles will overtake completely in the graphics side (depending on development...see below) and the prices will drop so low...why would you buy a PC for gaming. I went to Kmart last week and was just having a look and there were SFA PC games on the shelf...maybe 20 at most and half were 6 months old. Turn around to the console area and each brand aisle was 10m long both sides and up the wall as well LOL, so I think PC specific games are well and truly dead...and I think you will find a lot of the newer games are console based...us PC guys are getting left out?? Tweety can you elaborate on this??

hhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmm PS4???? I did read somewhere in GameArena that console makers werent overly confident in bringing out new consoles for quite a while too...costs too much for development and the returns arent as good as they imagined...watch that space....

cheers bullet

bullet1968

"A Darkness at Sethanon", a book I aspire to model some of the charcters and scenes