View Single Post
# 1 26-03-2009 , 07:29 PM

file reference transparency problem

Hi all,
I created this model which I then referenced into my animation scene, now I have been editing the model in both the animation scene and the actual model file, recently though I opened the animation file and some of the geometry is transparent and I get this error in my script. oubviously it has something to do with the hypershadfing network, I just dont know what to do?

// Warning: line 1: Node 'RSD_model:pCubeShape2476.instObjGroups[0]': cannot make assignment to 'lambert12SG' shader. //
// Warning: line 1: Node 'RSD_model:pCubeShape2488.instObjGroups[0]': cannot make assignment to 'initialShadingGroup' shader. //
// Warning: line 1: Node 'RSD_model:pCubeShape422.instObjGroups[0]': cannot make assignment to 'initialShadingGroup' shader. //
// Result: 1 //
updateRendererUI;
// Warning: Node 'RSD_model:pCubeShape2579.instObjGroups[0]': cannot make assignment to 'RSD_model:lambert16SG' shader. //
// Error: Connection not made: 'RSD_model:pCubeShape2579.instObjGroups[0]' -> 'RSD_model:lambert16SG.dagSetMembers[-1]'. Source node will not allow the connection. //
// Warning: Node 'RSD_model:pCubeShape449.instObjGroups[0]': cannot make assignment to 'lambert21SG' shader. //
// Error: Connection not made: 'RSD_model:pCubeShape449.instObjGroups[0]' -> 'lambert21SG.dagSetMembers[-1]'. Source node will not allow the connection. //

sorry about the smiley faces, there not supose to be there