Thread: Girlfriends ?
View Single Post
# 7 08-07-2007 , 07:20 PM

Originally posted by Perfecto
I'm married and it's really important for me to balace my time wisely. 1) I have a full time job 2) I'm a songwriter 3) I'm an author, 4) I'm very active in my church with ministry and being their audio guy 5) I have a wife who needs quality time with me 6) I have a 5 year old son who needs quality time with me 7) I have friends and family I need to spend time with 8) I'm an inventor 9) I do the audio for weddings on many weekends. 10) Other activities

I'm pretty much non-stop from the time I wake up til the time I go to bed. I'm 37 years old and I always try to get 7 to 8 hours of sleep. I wouldn't make it otherwise.

How much time do I spend on Maya? Usually an average of 2 hours per day, sometimes more, sometimes less. Weekends, if I don't have anything going on, I can get 8 or more hours in but is rare. I rarely watch any TV or play video games.

In USA you really have money ... in bulgaria a payment for a job which you work 12 hours per day is 80$ PER month !!! Just think about that ... how can we in poor countries spend more time ... on other things than developing our skills in computers then go to lets say USA and work for some company user added image That`s what i want to do ... user added image)) . I usually have per day about 6-7 hours free and i just chat or have some fun with girls .. but im 18 it's normal :p :p :p

Art Director
www.sevenbullsgames.com