View Single Post
# 7 17-11-2010 , 02:28 PM
Administrator
Sorry Jali, it's extemely rare that we edit posts on this forum as people should be entirely free to voice their opinions here. This is however a Maya forum and not a site for freelance workers to warn others about dishonest companies (I know there's plenty of them out there) and as they're not here to voice their side of the story I feel it's wrong to have them hung out by name so I deleted that and the link to the video by their CEO from this forum.

I'm sorry to hear this has happened to you, it sounds like a very unpleasant experience and hopefully you will take away something useful from it in the end. Maybe it would be possible to contact your university about this as it's how they recruit cg artists, I'm sure they would love to hear your story of how badly you've been treated, and also warn other students so their first work experience won't be similar to this.

As they are also unprofessional enough to use company e-mail to send vicious attacks like this to individuals it is quite easy to find out who they are for those of you who would be looking for cg work at the moment. I personally do not understand why you would spend as much time as these people obviously have to formulate all that nasty nonsense when it's so much easier to just be nice. English universities have a fairly good reputation in the world and I had no idea they could be classed as white trashuser added image

Good luck in the future, I hope you come across nicer people than these guys.