View Single Post
# 6 28-10-2010 , 04:29 PM
Subscriber
Thanks for the hotkey check, yes it would of been B im guessing then user added image because I use the V for snap alot when positioning stuff..

Seems 2011 UI/keys what not are really testing me right now lol, Im so used to selecting say one poly then another getting all the verti's up and just grabbing them all.

Each time im doing so now with that method its only grabing the last selected object/poly's verti's.. Ive looked at the fancy camera modes and again the online help but its always a minefield to find such the simplest problems user added image

Ok both poly's are in close situation but if you see the vertex points why cant I grab them all at same time rather than pussy footing zooming in and single selecting..

Again not sure if its something ive hit or if its a feature again that needs turning off..

p.s Ive tried all ways from past with grouping or combining etc, combine might prob be fine, but I want it seperate, its also got some strange stuff going on when splitting the objects back up from combine, what ever i do settings wise the whole objects break down into small parts like a engineers drawing.. sigh..

edit: Image in OP has been constrained lol

Last edited by moosenoodles; 28-10-2010 at 04:36 PM.