View Single Post
# 9 12-09-2004 , 02:41 PM
The Maya Mountain
Oh, and to answer your previous question, there will be a monthly fee. I'm kinda half-and-half on these kinds of fees. First, I wouldn't be as conflicted if you got your first 3-4 months with the game's purchase as opposed to just the first.

However, if the developers put out a lot of new content on a fairly steady basis, I'd feel that my investment is being well-spent toward that new content. Like in City of Heroes, which I'm playing currently. I started playing in May or so (stopped for 3 months while I wrote my book) and came back late August to find new content waiting for me, and a second batch of new content is expected next month. If WoW does it just as frequently, I'd call that swell.

But anyway, today is the last day of the Stress Test, so unless I'm somehow put into further Beta cycles, I won't be playing it again until it's release after today.

I've managed to try out a number of races and classes... Nightelf Hunter, Undead Warlock, Dwarven Warrior, Goblin Mage... Pretty much all of them have been fun to play. I'm thinking I might try Druid today, and maybe a Gnome race. user added image

-Mike
The Maya Toolbelt