View Single Post
# 10 28-03-2010 , 04:37 AM
Subscriber

@ben:Yes it was PHP, but I came so far along that I won't be doing that no more.
The only thing I now still want to do is replacing the scrollbar with the aforementioned arrow, giving the active link a different color than the other links and getting in to google , oh and a contactform( I will get a template from the internet)

Well it is getting a long pretty nicely especially for my first website ( look at the stills page pretty nifty imagegallery)

yeah, is looking good. there is an a: active css rule no? i wrote a contact form for my bros business site, which is still on my hard drive if you get stuck. its in php if youre going down that route. simple email generation. cant style the form, though your site looks nice and spacious...shouldnt be a problem.

the scrollbar can be done with css i think. i have a css book i can check if you want. otherwise id guess javascript, maybe try mootools? i have a contact who is an experienced web designer. havnt been in touch with him for a while... could give him a try if you need...