View Single Post
# 3 22-05-2007 , 09:23 AM
Lead Modeler - Framestore
Steve

Many thanks I appreciate your support. Im really apprehensive about it all, its almost a bit anticlimatic in a way, because Ive been living it for bloody ages now, writing, rewriting, designing-re-designing, modelling, rendering, re-rendering and all that plus learning new stuff as well so its been very hard, especially when you have work on forums as well that people like and tend to look up to you for advice...its enough to 'down' a rhino, LOL.

Ive been working on 3d comics for the last 7years or so (fulltime job) so Ive been able to see where the potential lies for it, despite being told otherwise. Although 3d isnt mainstream in terms for comics generally, Im hoping this will change things and make people sit up. I recently saw a ballistic book called Machine Phase and had a look at it. Considering the talent (Im talking a big name or two here) that worked on it, it was attrocious. So theres hope...but if I can get it as good/popular as this www.thedreamlandchronicles.com (this is has a huuuuuge following) and people enjoy the story I'll be happy.

Sunday Im off to Excel in London where theres a big Comic and movie Con, so I'll be doing a little promoting myself

Fingers crossedX

Cheers
Jay