View Single Post
# 11 25-04-2003 , 01:07 AM
Subscriber
For question 2, sorry.. I said that more as a joke twisted... i didnt actually think he would take it serious.. as it does say that in the rules. Sorry for confusion there.. it was one of those stupid things.. like (how can i fix this light).. (put in a new one). For the judging, the reason for that has nothing to do with just being a mod.. but if others are allowed to judge, then everyone would want to start up a tournament.. and thats one thing that isnt really needed. Overtime David the programmer may be able to figure out some kinda judging system with points that everyone can do. I was thinking of a idea last night in bed.. let me know what you think. Once both final renders are in, a new thread is always opened, which will be used for "judging". Now both final renders get put into this thread and then there will be certain guidelines stated at the beginning of all of those threads saying the rules. You will do it on a point system out of 5 or 6 areas just like pony did for Vectorman VS M. This way you could prove why you voted for a person, and it would eliminate friendship votes. As judging is a very serious task. As of now though we will just stick to the mods judging unless a mod is in the challenge. BTW the things i have just said are a brainwave, and in no way is this final,and theres chances it wouldnt work out at all.. or that there are other things that would come into account. Its quite detailed twisted.. hope you understand user added image. Maybe kevin can say something about this though.

"I should call you sugar maple tree cause i'd totally tap that" haha

email - mattwettstein@gmail.com