Thread: WW2 Dogfight
View Single Post
# 45 03-08-2006 , 09:22 PM
Subscriber
Minstrel : I've been in a split decision about adding in fog. What I decided was that if I do want to add the effect in I would add it in post production. I'll be rendering out a z depth pass anyway for true subtle enviroment dof which would allow me to add fog in too. So when it comes to all the fancy post processing i'll have a play around with adding fog in and post the results for people to comment!

Hey Jim!! Thanks mate! I've really worked at trying to create something as close to realisme as possible. Just wasn't happy with the previous enviroment and I'm glad I started again with the Ocean, its turned out better than I had hoped it would!

tadpole3159: sorry, im hosting these images on my own computer (the one I'm using to creat this dogfight on!) and it stalled while I was out at work so the images went offline. I'm in the process of sorting out my new hosting provider though, so everything will be running glitch free soon!

Thanks for all the support! Its really keeping me going especialy in my quest for photo-realism!

Cheers,

Jamie.