Thread: Point Allotment
View Single Post
# 1 29-09-2004 , 03:53 AM
Subscriber

Point Allotment

I bought some points through the paypal system but forgot to include my address, due to thinking that it was an optional field to fill out during the order. But then got an email stating :

#######################################
Hi rhaney,

Your transaction was successful.

No points were allocated to your account. Your transaction ID is *****************

You will need to email Kevin@simply3dworld.com with your full address and telephone number, there are several reasons why points are not automatically allocated. The following is the reason you will need to confirm your details with us before points are allocated.

No address information was send with your order
If you have not replied to this email within 24 hours your money will be refunded to you.

David J Rutter
Administrator Simply3DWrold.com
#########################################

So I did another transaction and included my address. I was allotted my points. But the first transaction was never refunded to my account. I have waited over two weeks now and have emailed both kevin@simply3dworld.com and david@simply3dworld.com and have yet to see any results. I would be fine if you just credit the points to my account as I would like to download more movies. But I would like to see this resolved either way sometime in the near future. Could you please help me straighten this out????

Thanks
rhaney