Thread: Car Park
View Single Post
# 11 01-08-2010 , 11:13 PM
Subscriber
3times? woow. You got strong nerves. I built the bugatti 2times. Not from the first step, but before the smoothing. I had to rebuild a lot parts. I know what you re talking about. I saw a lot mistakes in the 2nd turn & i could repair them much faster. Unfortunately as i am working on a car for hours, days......more & more I watch the 3D model so much that my eyes cant find the shape problem. It can be really basic user added image Like an edge on the fiat side.... pfff user added image
It might be cause i am doing it less than a year. routine I think. That's missing user added image I should level up my drawing skill, maybe user added image

Originally posted by twisteddragon33
Wow, Must admit its a very varied selection, I agree with what looks like too small mirrors on the fiat. Not a bad idea to have a chronological render of your models... i should try that.

I would say they all look well for only 10 months use, and i suggest in another 2 months or so go back and do one of them over again from scratch, i have gone back and done a 350z 3 times. First, then 6 months later, then another 6 months later, you would be amazed at the new ways and streamlined methods you will gain in that time. I could probably model that one car well in no time now because of the learned problem solving.

I wish i could help on the rendering though(mine always blow...).