View Single Post
# 8 07-12-2004 , 05:40 AM
Hi guys,
The woman has it in the California court system as an attempt to sue, but has not won anything yet. Her claim is based on an 8 page story that she was smart enough to have copyrighted, but if you read the few pages that are online, the story similarity to Matrix and Terminator are far too obscure (in my opinion).

A lot of the way the story and media handling of her claim is very 'iffy', but she did allegedly send in a version of her story to the Wachowski's years back. That basis is why she is trying to sue for stolen material, as well as an alleged WB employee has said that the brothers were seen with this story in hand on set of the filming of the Matrix.

Does it mean anything? Not necessarily, her story and claim at this point seem to be about stolen use of her story, but that changed to then claiming she is responsible for the entire story of the Matrix trilogy... and going even further.. for the Terminator (and no basis for that one has been stated yet)..so take it with a grain of salt I suppose.

It did interest me as a story, as thats a pretty big claim, and if it was found to be won for her side....Wow, take about a large sum of money coming her way.

AL San Miguel
<a href="https://www.smgd.com" rel="noopener noreferrer nofollow" class="giveMeEllipsisa" target="_blank">www.SMGD.com