View Single Post
# 157 27-03-2003 , 01:27 AM
SDK means Set Driven Keys! I learned about it through one of Mikes tuts on his site and I believe it is posted here at SM! It is a way of saying that by moving this object a certain way of to a certain place will cause another object to move, rotate, scale anything really! I have it rigged on my gundams hands that if I move the locator down the Y it will cause the first joint to rotate and then I set it up so that the second joint will rotate when the first does and same with the last joint! This way I have a fluid gripping/fist making pose. I hope that made sence and also if I'm going at this rigging thing the wrong way... Someone let me know!!!!!! I always see peoples rigging and they have locators that are used to move joints cause it is hard to get to joints sometimes and BELIEVE me!!! My gundams are no exception! it got to be a pain to pose these guys if the angle wasn't right! Anyways I'll have updates tonight! And Mike or Kevin if you see this post please let me know if I'm going at rigging the right way cause I'm poor and can't afford the VIP points to download the VIP tut about Advanced Rigging! user added image Later and thanks in advance!

May the force be with you...always!
A Jedi shall not know anger nor hatred nor Love
The only way to live a good life is to act upon your emotions
A warrior is reborn when he has something to protect