View Single Post
# 5 14-07-2004 , 10:04 AM
i mean... once you achieved the "ddeformed gril with big tits" youll probably get pretentious and would want to show some npr "art", black and animated glows is a good "arty" theme and fast to do... user added image (i know, i did, no tuts involved btw...)

Between the crystal and the space one there were some metal logos... Oh and between the space one and the deformed gal i went trough the "aspirin box that spits aspirins" the animated cookie (with arms legs and eyes) that falls to a milk cup (no moving milk was ever seen) and the accurate recreation and animation down to the chip units of a "3 floor tanky shaped"-threaded with canvas-robot for a presentation (frist before doing it and then before showing it) of the end of career project of an industrial engineer pal that now is in holland doing more or less the same thing, but now for the ESA in one of the robots that will ship on one of the next missions to mars...(the hardest part was representing the ultrasound waves coming back after hitting something... there were ultra high res nurbs planes, loads of deformers and some ramps involved)

Then there were some logos and a children-toy-looking-plane under contract and now i dont stick with anything... i dont touch it anymore...

Advice: buy a DVD-R unit and backup your HDD after each project...(and more often if you can bear with it)

Last edited by dragonfx; 14-07-2004 at 10:25 AM.