Thread: philosophy
View Single Post
# 11 26-05-2004 , 08:39 PM
Subscriber
I believe in destiny, but I refuse to go into the depths of it all myself mainly because I raised a thread a long while back here at SM about choice and debated about similar things endlessly. Anyone remember that one? Anyway... simply put I believe in causality which basically is action/reaction. If there is an action, there will always be a predictable reaction (not predictable by humans because billions of variables come into play and we cannot accurately calculate such things) so destiny is inevitable. You might argue that humans have choice which invalidates this theory, but meh... we could debate that forever and still not convince opposing sides that choice either exists or doesn't. Secondly, there are two views of what choice really is... tue choice where humans do actually make a decision on there own reguardless of causality and logic and then the view that choice does exist, however it's just an illusion and people don't ReAlLy have choice if you think about it. ahh... it's complex from there on... I'm stopping here.

www.Darkware3D.com