Thread: ROAYL MAIL
View Single Post
# 1 18-12-2008 , 10:07 AM
Subscriber

ROAYL MAIL

be warned i'm about to go on a rant:headbang:

i've been working a christmas temp job at Royal mail, which i just quit at 7.45pm british time,

why, you ask well i'll tell you, first the people thier talk down to me like i'm some dumb sh!t, let me tell you guys something alright, i'm a university graduate who gained a Bachelor of Arts in animation,
and you're gonna talk to me like i'm some fool,

i'm someone who is and always will be better then the filth who work at royal sh!t hole

the past two days though were painful, i mean i had to bite my tongue so much, i felt like ripping out my hair,

their are people there who are less educated giving me orders and i'm not talking the manegers, i'm talking about other temps,

today was the icing on the proverbial cake, my maneger accused me of slacking off, telling me that i'm was not working on the task,

heres the worst thing i've been literally working my figers to the bone, i've been coming home with cuts on my fingers and arms from the hard work, and the prick has the nerve th say i'm slacking, man i was so mad i really wanted to kick some ass,

but i managed to compose myself and just through my vest on the floor and walked out:angery:

not to fret though i have another internship at an animation studio, coming up in 2009

so royal mail can go f*ck themselfs

i'm mad as hell right now:headbang:

Last edited by jali; 18-12-2008 at 10:17 AM.