Thread: DailyBooth WTF
View Single Post
# 2 09-03-2011 , 08:42 AM
Lifetime Member
Right...I thought FB was bad enough....f**k me David...thats it...Im going to start a "heres me taking a dump" on there...every site toilet I visit I will take a snap...LOL whaddya reckon? bahahahaha I f*****g just dont get it man...I do it on FB JUST to see who says what etc....I even wrote "I have just had lunch...now Im going for a shit...then Im having a beer...then I might have another beer...forget the shit I just sharted" LOL...I got a few hits too...LOL....Its like the same people who watch Big Brother (yes my wife is sadly one of the group). Who the f**k wants to sit down and watch a show...about people sitting in their lounge...talking shit...LOL FB is the same...6mil eh?? I have to give up Surveying and invent something like this...oh hang on its already been invented...10 times over!!! and people still buy it! aaaaaarrrrrrr

Im sure there should be an expiration date on certain parts of the human race...tic toc

cheers bullet

bullet1968

"A Darkness at Sethanon", a book I aspire to model some of the charcters and scenes