Thread: DailyBooth WTF
View Single Post
# 4 09-03-2011 , 10:21 AM
Lifetime Member
bahahahah f*****g great retort mate LOL...I laughed so hard I just crapped...LOL oh well shall I still indulge and snap one ...off....to ...the site bahahahahaha....LOVE the domain name...you know (laughing but serious) it would probably get more hits than the current round of crisis' in Tunisia, Libya, Egypt and Bahrain?? dont you think. One has to REALLY wonder at the priorities people place in their lives...really....whilst things like world starvation...financial inequity, environmental issues etc get placed in the queue...but some drongo in bumf**k whogivesashit land can get a shitload of hits with the early morning c**kbreath syndrome??? go figure (P.S....still laughing..you have made my day David)....makes dealing with the design Engineers who have designed a sliplane...on a busy road...1 metre below existing trees and carpark..with an existing lightpole now in the lane (no one knew about) AFTER supplying the feature Survey (ie...MAP)...5 months ago, not so bad now....thanks mate...LOL

bullet1968

"A Darkness at Sethanon", a book I aspire to model some of the charcters and scenes

Last edited by bullet1968; 09-03-2011 at 10:22 AM. Reason: spelling grammar Proper Noun