View Single Post
# 5 03-11-2006 , 07:40 AM
Well, I've been working away hacking at the design, complaining about the lack of 'coolness', and banging my head into the monitor trying to come up with ideas on how to improve my idea. I thought I'd take a break from all of that fun and present you all with a quick render. You'll notice it still lacks weapons, because they are currently being designed, and the model is pretty low resolution at this point weighing in at just under 4000 triangle polys, but I will be adding a good deal more detail. At this point the concept has two turbo-fans for lift, and a two ramjets for forward thrust. It's not really intended for flight above about 30-40 ft, but it could make it using those ramjets. I intend for it to be a light support hoover vehicle for armored infantry, kind of like a scout with better weapons. It can take on unarmored infantry on it's own, but would need help against an armored division. I am hoping to have a version with weapons up for everyone to see pretty soon. But for now...

Attached Thumbnails

...and that is how I saved the world.

Last edited by dockode; 03-11-2006 at 07:42 AM.