Thread: jolie
View Single Post
# 281 10-05-2004 , 02:11 AM
I did it originally in NURBS by lofting NURBS curves and then just editting and moving LOTS of control points to get the shape I wanted, but later I converted it to POLYS since I am working in between about 3 different programs for it, and some programs are better at using POLYS than NURBS. The hair is still NURBS though...just everything else (aside from the ear) was converted from Polys to NURBS...except the ear is not mine, I must admit! I just barely adjusted the ears to look more like mine, but just barely, since the ear was the shape of mine already. I got it from TurboSquid. My teacher knows I did and was OK with it. user added image He was going to give me an entire head model to work from since he though I could not complete a model in time...but I proved him wrong! Hehe! user added image The head is mine of course though. After the class is over I will try modeling my own ear for it, so that way it can be entirely mine. I don't want to take full-credit for it when it is not all my work...you know? I also love the challenge anyway! user added image

~CGPMaya84 (also DragonTU84 from SimplyPhotoshop and CPAnimate84 from SimplyMax)