Thread: NEwby SNIPER
View Single Post
# 12 19-03-2005 , 08:57 PM
Subscriber

JESUS CHRIST

God UNIRVINISM or whatever you call yourself. CANT YOU READ! Thx vladimir for setting him straight the nice way, but I have my own ways. I mean how stupid is this guy, can he even read english. At the start of this thread I specifically said

"So far I HAVE STAYED AWAY from the clip and body, along with the foregrip (mostly because they seem the hardest). But PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE give me some critisicm(?) on this. Even if it is bad I wont care. I HAVE NOT REALLY STARTED TO MUCH ON THIS so when you see a ring near the scope just floating out there, it is because I HAVEN'T FIGURED OUT A WAY TO CREATE THE BILLOW that connects them."

Can he even see? What does the model look like, YOUR MOM? I mean come on, I'm sorry that no one wants to comment your work. Maybe because it is good (I think it is), maybe because they think your a retarded jackass (just like in you avatar(I know its really a camel)) But WTF makes you think you can come into a WORK IN PROGRESS (not to mention newby) thread and trash it? Your lucky im not where your at right now. Now looking back on this thread I was pretty pissed that you would say that, but now I have calmed down a little. But Im still going to post it just to piss YOU off.

sspikedudley : thx for the help, ill try the subDIV thing