Thread: My Website
View Single Post
# 5 28-02-2003 , 05:52 AM
Subscriber
Hey BillyZ.. great job on the site so far! A few things though... the top banner, with the text in it... maybe you should add a outerglow of black to that (with screen on.. it wont work, set that dropdown to normal).. and then tweak it a bit.. as for your buttons..seeing your website is not going to be stretching across the page.. you should center it.. and put a black border around it... it requires some code to do it nicely.. if your interested i can write it out for ya user added image. This way your website would look correct on every resolution.. and would be better that way user added image. Other than that i would have to see it complete to give more feedback.. but good start so far user added image.

BTW.. the look of a site is HUGE for myself.. if its a personal portofilo that is.. but simplicity and speed are even bigger than that! So, your rollovers may be a bit too much, and the text used for the dates and whatnot, really arent needed.. you can use verdena at size 2 or 1 for that instead user added image. Think about the 56 k'ers. Cya.

"I should call you sugar maple tree cause i'd totally tap that" haha

email - mattwettstein@gmail.com