View Single Post
# 35 12-07-2007 , 01:35 PM
Subscriber
Ah very neat. Set Driven Key seem very powerful (adds it to the endless list of things to study).

Goes good man, albeit a little slow. Plodding along trying to get my head around 3D. It's easier to teach an old dog how to sit haha.
Continuing UV studies as an extension of last months challenge, and heavily looking into subdivision modeling having a ton of fun with Silo. It's such a joy to model with.
How's yourself with such a busy job, a family AND a webcomic?

Aye the structure here works really well and the repeat shapes aren't too boring, and I think it will look sweet dimly lit. Was more thinking out loud in general terms regardless of medium, thus it was not meant as a crit hehe. It's something you are already aware of too.
With the high key light it might actually work to your advantage, where the lovely contrasts between the harsh light of space and dark shadows will create a lot of drama and visual interest.

Personally I can't wait to see this one textured, nor the cross-over styles about to enter the webcomic, but good things comes to those who wait. Love the build-up you've got going on right now.

So I'll pass the paper back to you and bide my time.

Currently working on reclaiming Space
The Salvation Prophecy