Thread: Render issues
View Single Post
# 3 28-01-2009 , 03:58 PM
With objects like a cube no.. its with objects a little bit more complex, but its like even If I import the objects, then render, and the render crashes.. even If I delete the objects and then try to render again it wont render. even if I put down the resolution in 50 x 50 or so, It the same.

I now after effects and some composition .. but I need at least to work with the scene and the character and THEN render in layers, to composite, but i know It wont render in layer, cuz I have try it in other proyects and its the same result.

Im going to try just importing the floor area.. and render like that, in one scene, and then the rest in the other scene.. its a PAIN in the ass work like this..

I have save as .mb .ma
Those are the formats I usualy work.. if you have another idea plz let my know..
Well if my object its just POLY.. I could export as a .OBJ file. In this case maybe will work dude cuz everything its poly.. but in other case, I have a motorcycle, and has some sub-d parts, and my character has sub-s.. so wont work as a .OBJ