View Single Post
# 32 05-01-2006 , 05:21 PM
Subscriber

Re: Questions

Originally posted by dvineci
I hope i never have to ask you guys a question. Asking a simple question is not the ignorant part , nor do it make you stupid. Its when you can't find the answer and have no other choice but to use you guys.

so asking us is the ignorant part... thats the most ignorant and senseless comment ive ever read.

(reallity ck) When you guys started out i wonder how many ignorant and stupid question you ask? Born today knowing every thinguser added image

the idea is to ask a question in a way that will maximize the likehood of you getting an answer or helpful comment.
no one is born "all-knowing"
maybe u should have read the first post and take it into account "Here is some good advice for how to post more productive questions on these forums:"

no one have the ability to be born knowing how to use a 3d app, but im sure we all have the common sense to realize that maya is a very old application, an if everyone started as noobies, then all your noobie questions must have been answered or some one had a similar problem at some point in time. you said it yourself "When you guys started out i wonder how many ignorant and stupid question you ask?" learn to search, use the search button in the forums, thats why its there, and theres also google; stop bitching:zzz:

Image dump