View Single Post
# 17 11-05-2010 , 04:58 PM
New update:

Today I had a bad stomach, so I didn`t got to work either work on this project.:headbang:
But now is slow process anyway. I took my base male base model and pose it, as racer should be in the vehicle.
I changed the pose a little from the first scketch, as I saw in some motorcycle racers pictures, the legs was positioned more to the front, and seems this is the best pose to hold the body against the g force in high speed.
Also the lenght of all the vehicle, I realised after posing the racer, and placing the engine I would need more space.

It is not final, but just a simple silhouette of the vehicle will allow me to start thinking on the chasis (defenetly I will not be making all the chasis skeleton, it is more as reference to keep me inform of the size and alignment, and where goes what)

The shape of the vehicle is similar to F1, but the design I`m planning to go more "street" kind of look. (I will be basing on S14 Silvia Nissan, it is really popular in Japan for street racer "I will not post any pics here since I`m not sure if it legal to post others people car, but later I will post mine car pic. (it is the same S14)")
I still need to do the research, but some key points that it is clear to focus on concept is:
Side Skirts, Bumpers, Wheels design, carbon bonnet, fog lamp, Led lamp, etc...
All the attribute to keep the cars sexy.

But this will come after I plan all the chasis.

Bullet: Thanks for the comment, really keep me motivated.

Attached Thumbnails