View Single Post
# 1 03-05-2007 , 07:52 AM

I have some major questions.

I’m trying to set up a “full length” animation (ooh, about 5 minutes. Long, I know. Hey give me a break! One person crew here!). And I was wondering how I should set things up. For example, I’m going to have at least 4 major characters/objects in all the scenes—should I model these separately and rig them separately and then import them all into the scene when I’m ready to animate them together? Also, are a lot of high res models going to crash my computer/maya?

One more question, more related to modeling than anything else, but should I model the entire characters’ bodies under the clothes, or will that just make maya more likely to die? And I suppose there’s no good way to make sure that two anythings don’t intersect?

Oh, right, just one more thing! Fade in/fade out/wash in and all those fancy film stuff—does that have to be done in a film editing program when I export the clips and splice them together?

I think that's it! Undoubtably, I'll think of more as soon as I post this, and then be too lazy to add them tonight.
:attn:

Cheers!